Over 1 Acre minutes from the Beach
Tucked away in a very quiet and leafy cul-de-sac, the position of this north facing home will attract anyone who is looking to be near the beach with plenty of space.
The layout of the home offers ample space and character. High ceilings paired with a generous amount of glass sliding doors and windows provide natural light and air flow while seamlessly joining the indoor spaces with the outdoor entertaining area.
The master bedroom is separated from the additional 3 bedrooms, boasting a quiet retreat with access to the rear patio. The master has all the features you would expect including a walk in robe and ensuite. The additional three bedrooms all include built in robes and ceiling fans.
Two large living areas for the family who needs their space but also enjoys the chance to come back together for the family dinner, a casual lounge/dining area adjoins the kitchen with the large lounge separated and off to one side. The modern galley style kitchen offers plenty of bench and storage space - great for entertaining and overlooks the outdoor alfresco area.
Just some of the features on offer;
* Four generous sized bedrooms
* Walk-in-robe & ensuite to master bedroom with built-in-robes to additional bedrooms
* Galley style kitchen with ample bench & cupboard space
* Formal lounge & dining room plus casual dining/family room
* Main bathroom with separate w.c.
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Double garage under main roof with internal access to the home
* Spacious level yard with beautiful lagoon outlook
* Large shed at the rear of the property with high doors, mezzanine and power connected
The property offers ample opportunities, positioned on approx. 1.2 acres (5000sqm) block, there is complete vehicle access around the entire block with level access to a large shed -
making storing your boat, caravan or additional vehicles trouble free. There is also enough space for a generous sized swimming pool.
The current owners have decided to sell this seaside investment property and seeking offers in the close vicinity of the listing price - so don't hesitate in calling the Ray Edward Sales Office for inspection details.
This home is currently rented so photos are limited but you need to see all that this property has to offer with your own eyes, you will be delighted.
Offers From $575,000
9 Belmoreana Court, DUNDOWRAN BEACH QLD 4655
Land Size:5000 M2